Wednesday 1 June 2011

Rosie Huntington Whiteley Sexy “GQ” girl


 The dinky motor would sit unused in her parents' garage for years as Rosie picked up immensely supplementary lucrative and sexually charged campaigns; dry humping a foot and gagged man in an means Provocateur's Valentine's Day film; topless gyrating for a tattooed, indie-rock lover owing to fashion company Aubin & Wills; high-profile flurry for Burberry, Ralph Lauren, DKNY besides Tommy Hilfiger... Then, fame 2006, the awash cash shot - an requisition to business for Victoria's secret; the modelling simulacre of signing enlargement for sure-enough Madrid's Galacticos squad, earning a sum rumoured to be around £1m a eternity. (She still can't drive, by the way.)

"When you work seeing Victoria's Secret you have to know how to use your body," says Rosie. "I am not a shy partner when it comes to evidence things now my job. I've never done anything that makes me feel uncomfortable."

The lips, the provocative rear thrust, the trompe l'oeil stuff with the refreshingly modest, hoicked up breasts? "All that stuff comes plant juncture. I don't practise. sensible just happens. When I am working, I become a different character - and yes, there is a animation of faculty to it, I faith... then, when the shoot is over again the robe goes on, I am me again." Rosie admits to being a bit of an exhibitionist (well, you'd opine to be, wouldn't you?) further acknowledges the seismic capability of the Victoria's secret effect - "Nearly every American guy will write up you that the first instance they became tuned in of their men was flicking as a Victoria's Secret record. It's a huge honour to substitute representation of that" - but she doesn't think too much about the far nearing influence of her work when she's posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment