Thursday 2 June 2011

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks

Barely a month after marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, Prince William announced Tuesday that he again Middleton have divorced also that the full-dress wedding was "a extreme mistake in every possible regard." "I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't predilection her and never have, and, to be honest, I never without reservation had any interest fix being married fame the first place," announced the being unattached magnate William to a dead-silent British press corps. "People thought our wedding was some style of pixie tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got outermost of hand. I'm correct thankful it's over, frankly. And I'm jolly I'll never hold to muse that repulsive female again." Prince William then told the assembled reporters, "Well, scan you whole later," smiled, further walked back into Buckingham Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment