Wednesday 25 May 2011

Rosie Huntington The Complex girl


Rosie Huntington The Complex girl It is certainly easy on the eyes and Executive Huntington Whiteley on the June/July issue of complex magazine.

On the cover, the prestigious Babe "Transformers" is white with a split daily while she licks lips blood-red jacket.


Opening from what it was like working with Director Michael Bay reveals Rosie, "Michael was great." We shot commercial for Victoria's secret, that is where we met in 2009. Then he sent me an email last summer. He said: ' let me get on tape for the role in "transformers. "I thought it was a small role, or an add-in."Not directly on the idea, but I think that getting an appointment should take, so I went to clarify and went on a tape. "

"" A few days later, Michael sent me a message saying, "we want for the female lead role, is something that we will see this?" the night I met Shia, and then after a week I think that this was a quick test and two weeks afterIndeed, the first scene. "It was really, really quickly," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment