Wednesday 25 May 2011

Maria Menounos covers ‘Self’


A DAB adds color with Michael Kors on the cover of the June issue of self-Maria Menounos.

Here is what Mag TV personality was 32-year-old, with the parties:

Further slimming the process: "recently I lost 10 pounds and two sizes, and I'm less cranky!" earlier, I have been insulted and puff sent a flight of stairs. Now, after running, I feel a great sense of accomplishment. ' Diversity is important for me, not strict gym routine '.

Keven Undergaro to a friend: "I do such a good team." Everyone needs a champion. We are working well, and I learned that from my parents. "My parents did everything together."

To feel about their bodies which is good: "Also in school when they are 40 pounds heavier, I was convinced Super." Is to know who you are. And will fit only added.

No comments:

Post a Comment